- Comments/Blogging Policy
The following apply to all comments/blogs posted on RVTechGear.com:
- Your Name: Please use your real first name and not a business name when commenting/blogging.
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access to any one or group from commenting, or from accessing RVTechGear.com. By submitting Content to RVTechGear.com for inclusion on this Website, you grant RV Tech Gear a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the Content.
- Links: Please do not put your personal URL in the comment text. Links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant will be allowed, but links that are just promotional without contributing to the conversation will be immediately deleted. Comments that are obviously just at attempt to get a backlink will be deleted.
Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter/blogger may be blocked from further commenting.
- Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter/blogger. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing, never share private information within blog comments. Once your comment is published, the IP Address of your computer/device is recorded in the website’s log files.
- Respect: Respect, tact, and good manners are necessary when commenting on my posts or with others on RVTechGear.com. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. No rude or personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may openly discuss, question, or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenters/bloggers. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in permanent removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment deemed comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters/bloggers who post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter/blogger. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment Content is your own, and to hold this site, RVTechGear.com, and all post authors harmless. You, the commenter/blogger, are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
What To Do If Your Comment/Blog Does Not Appear:
Please be patient. Comments cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Deleted comments/blogs are deleted permanently from appearing on the website, but do remain in the website administrator’s files.
Last Revised: 11-15-2016.